Wednesday 16 July 2014

Some nice visuals from the vacation








Enjoy a few photos from Hawaii.  I had a hard time finding these photos when I uploaded them to my computer because I stored them in the wrong folder.  Does that ever happen to you?  LOL!

See if you can decide which of the photos above is yours truly.  Hint:  Keep in mind what the theme of the blog is and that will help.  Not that I think you will need any help!

Now for Chapter 2 of the Hawaiian adventure:

While this is a nude beach story, this is not a sexual beach story.  Be warned!  LOL!

I have a 21 year old nephew who is the son of my oldest sister.  RJ will be a senior in college this fall and is a great young man.  I was going to make my way to the nude beach on Maui while most of the family were doing other activities.  I had an afternoon free to make my way to the beach.  RJ asked me what I was doing to do because he wanted to hang with me.  I told him I was planning to go to a nude beach and mentioned that he could join me but would not have to go nude.  He was fine with that, so we got in the rental car and made our way to the beach.

When we arrived, there were a number of men and women who were nude, but it was not overly crowded.  We placed out blankets out and I began to take my T-shirt off and spray some sunscreen on me.  I then sprayed RJ's back.  He was in his swim trunks and I was still in my shorts.  I turned back around and slid my shorts off and sprayed some sunscreen all over.  I really wasn't paying any attention to RJ, but when I turned around, I saw he had taken his trunks off and was laying out nude!  (Definitely a member of my family!!)

I share this because it was a great experience together.  He told me that he had been interested in going to a nude beach but didn't know where one was and was a little nervous about going anyway.  He is straight and has a girlfriend, so I think seeing both men and women on the beach made him comfortable that it was not a sexual thing to go to a nude beach.  We had a great time swimming and enjoying the sun.  There is nothing scandalous about this story.  I am not lusting after his body (although I will acknowledge that he is a nice looking young man) or being a creepy uncle.  It was truly a great time of being two guys hanging out at the beach...just without swim trunks on!

So there you have details on both of my two nude beach experiences now!  

You have enjoyed the meal, now time for some dessert at the beach!







No comments:

Post a Comment