Wednesday 16 July 2014

Back to the Real World!


I am back from my vacation with my family.  We went on a cruise around the Hawaiian islands and then spent a few more days on Oahu before heading home.  It was the first time in several years that we were able to plan a time when several of us could go.  (I am from a large family so it is difficult to get all of us together.)

I don't have to tell you about how beautiful Hawaii is.  I know that the one thing many of you would like to know is if I was able to get naked on the beach.  The answer is YES!

If you have read about Hawaii, there are very few places where you can go nude on the beach.  On Oahu, there is a beach near a polo field that is known to be a nude beach, although they will tell you that it is not legal to go nude there.  You know I had to make my way there to check it out.  It was a little tricky to find, but you know I did.  I walked and saw one man laying out nude so I knew I was in the right place.  I kept walking and saw an older guy nude.  So I put my blanket out, took my clothes off, sprayed some sunscreen on and laid out on the blanket.  The weather was awesome and it was so peaceful and relaxing because it was so secluded and so few people there.

I went swimming naked and came back to my towel and laid out some more.  I decided to walk around some and headed down the beach further to some trees to get in the shade and cool off.  As I walked over, I saw there was a spot hidden by rocks and bushes and a really cute (and naked) Hawaiian guy was there giving a blowjob to this older guy.  Wow!  Jackpot!  LOL!  I began to get hard and started stroking.  The Hawaiian guy then turned in my direction and went down on me.  The older guy watched and jacked his cock and shot his load.  He walked on off and the guy continued on my cock.  I pulled my cock out of his mouth and began to play with his ass.  It was so nice and smooth.  He asked me if I would fuck him.  Remember it had been a while since I had played because I have been with family on a ship.  You know my answer.  LOL!

He reached in his backpack and pulled out a condom and slid it on my cock.  He raised his feet in the air and I began to do my thing.  The older guy walked back and watched which was OK with me.  The bottom was jacking his cock while I fucked him and shot.  Then I pulled out and took the condom off and jacked it until I shot on his cock and balls.  He then popped my cock back in his mouth to taste it.  You know that made me smile.

I walked down to the water to go swimming and clean up and then headed back to my towel.  About that time, two 4-wheelers came around the corner.  The police stopped next to me and said that this was not a nude beach and that I needed to put some swim trunks.  I explained that I was understanding that it was acceptable on the beach and apologized.  I stood up in front of them and put my shorts back on.  That was kinda hot to me for them to see me naked and dressing in front of them.  They went on their way and since I had enjoyed several hours of nude beach fun and had experienced some beach activities, I was ready to leave.

That was one of two fun adventures...stay tuned for the second chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment