Monday 14 July 2014

Question of the Week

This week's question:

A CMNM question for today:  Do you like the idea of being naked around clothed people?  Or do you enjoy it better to be the dressed one and have a naked man nearby?


My answer:

As a massage therapist, my clients are ususally naked (and draped if they wish) and I am clothed.  I really don't think about it very much in that context because I am concentrating on my massage work and not on the fact that they are exposed in front of me.  Mind you, there have been some occasions where the guy was so hot that concentrating solely on the massage and not admiring his body was out of the question!  But I do remain professional, even if I am fantasizing! 

I have to admit I am comfortable with being nude so being naked in front of clothed people is not a problem for me.  I think I like it best when I strip down to seduce my partner.  You know, one of those horny days when you want to play.  I think that is when I like it the best.  I am fine with a locker room or steam room situation where I may be nude and someone near me is not.  Men can walk without a shirt on and think nothing about it, but get uncomfortable with the idea of walking around nude with cock and ass exposed.  All men have the same equipment!

I think I may have gone on too much, but I won't go back and edit.  I typed my answer as it came to me.  Now your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment