Thursday 10 July 2014

Extra Credit: Another Question of the Week!

Since I am away and not able to respond daily to your comments, I thought I would post a couple of extra questions while I am away so I am sharing in some way.  So here is today's question...an extra credit question for this week!

"Thinking back to your first partner/significant other/boyfriend, when did you see each other naked for the first time?  Was it a sexual experience or something like in the shower or locker room?"


My answer:

If I think back to my first true boyfriend, I would have to say that our first time seeing each other naked was after we came back to my college apartment following our third date.  So romantic, right?  LOL!

I found the photo that I posted above and there is something about this model's face that is very similar to Danny which made me think of the question.  Danny and I worked at the same place on occasions and we had gotten to know each other a little bit.  He asked me if I wanted to go out after work to a movie.  He asked me more as a friend but I sensed that it was more like a date and he was shy about asking it that way.  We did make out some afterwards and it was fun.  A very nice first date.  I decided to return the favor and ask him out the following weekend.  We went to dinner and a movie and of course made out some more.  If his roommate had not come home when he did, we may have ended up in bed together that night.  But we didn't get the chance.  I was really enjoying our time together and was anticipating sex with him.

It may have been because it was several weeks before we went out again because it now the Christmas break.  We called and talked to each other almost every day and I was really into him.  The anticipation was really building.  What does he look like naked?  What does he love to do in bed?  Will he like my body?  I was comfortable with my body, so being nude with him was not going to be a problem with me.  He was a little shy (although not so shy that he didn't ask me out first in his own way!).

When we returned after the first of the year, we made plans on going out that weekend.  We actually spent the entire day together, just doing simple things like Starbucks, shopping for a new computer for me, etc.  Not really a date in the sense of the word, but bonding more like boyfriends.  That evening, we came back to my place and I was going to change to go out to eat.  I mentioned I was going to take a quick shower.  He walked over to me and started to unbutton my shirt.  So much for shy boy!  LOL!

I kissed him some as he was doing that.  It was so quiet and sweet.  I was already barefoot (surprise, surprise!) so he started to unbutton my jeans.  Then he slid my underwear down.  I wasn't totally hard yet, but it was building.  He wasn't saying anything as I stood there naked kissing him.  Then I began to do the same to him.  He had a nice smooth body (similar again to my friend in the photo, although Danny, while really built, didn't have quite the six pack as my friend above does.  But neither did I!).   But we were naked together for the first time and I loved what I saw.  But I really was falling for the man inside that body.  He was sweet to my loud; calm to my crazy!  

Obviously, we saw each other naked a LOT after that.  We dated for a year or so and Danny remains a special guy in my heart.  

Now your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment