Monday 21 July 2014

Question of the Week: Questions about Cut / Uncut

I am going to borrow some of the questions that I read in a recent survey that I read about a discussion of cut/uncut.  I thought it might make for an interesting "Question of the Week".  I hope that there is a lot of participation in this discussion.  It appeared as a survey of uncut men, but I am tweaking the questions some to be suitable for cut and uncut alike.



How old are you?

Where were you born?

Are you cut or uncut?

Are any male family members uncut?

Do you consider yourself a shower or a grower?

If uncut, what do other guys think of your foreskin?  (If cut, what do you think of an uncut man's foreskin?)

What type of underwear do you wear?

Do you like to show off your dick to other men in non-sexual situations?

If uncut, what do you like the most about your foreskin?  (If you are cut and have experience with an uncut man, what do you like the most about foreskin?)

What is your best/most memorable experience from someone finding out you were uncut?  (If cut, what was a memorable moment involving an uncut cock?)

Let's conclude the questioning with a fun one:
What three words do you feel that best describe your cock?


My answers:

How old are you?

31

Where were you born?    

Florida (Puerto Rican background)

Are you cut or uncut?  

Uncut

Are any male family members uncut?  

Yes

Do you consider yourself a shower or a grower?

That is a tough question.  If I had to say, I would probably say "shower" because my cock is a nice size when soft.  Not huge when soft, but a nice bouncy size!  LOL!   It does get bigger when I get hard, but I am going to go with "shower" as my final answer. 

If uncut, what do other guys think of your foreskin?  (If cut, what do you think of an uncut man's foreskin?)
 
Most guys like my foreskin, but I have had a couple of sexual partners who could not get into it.  Their loss!  Most cut guys are fascinated with it if they have never been with an uncut man before to see exactly how it works and have the freedom to touch it.  I am all about helping to educate men as you can see!  LOL!

What type of underwear do you wear?  

Boxer briefs typically, although I can be found in jocks, briefs, thongs, commando...the entire range other than boxers.  While I think some guys look hot in boxers, it has never been a look I liked on me.

Do you like to show off your dick to other men in non-sexual situations?

Showing off is not exactly the word I would use.  I am comfortable with being nude in front of other men in non-sexual situations like the locker room of the gym, but I don't think I usually think about being nude to show off.  Having said that, there have been a few situations where I thought a guy was hot and wouldn't mind him seeing me naked just in case something more might happen, but I guess that would fall back into a sexual situation! 

If uncut, what do you like the most about your foreskin?  (If you are cut and have experience with an uncut man, what do you like the most about foreskin?)

For me, other than the sensation part of being uncut that I love, I think that I like the fact that my cock is natural to the way it was when I was born.  I like that thought.  Mind you, I love me some cut cock and enjoy playing with them!  But to answer as honestly as possible, that would be my response.  It is natural to the way I was born as a male and I like that idea.

What is your best/most memorable experience from someone finding out you were uncut?  (If cut, what was a memorable moment involving an uncut cock?)  

The first non-sexual story that came to mind was a guy I met while working a part-time job in college.  He had just become an uncle and his nephew was left uncut and he did not understand why.  I told him I was uncut (with my PR background, I am sure he suspected it) and explained the good things about being uncut.  Being the exhibitionist that I am, I told him to follow me in the men's room and I proceeded to show him my cock.  He was straight and it was not a sexual thing at all.  He was truly curious and felt comfortable talking with me about it.  And of course I am happy to show my dick off on any occasion!

Let's conclude the questioning with a fun one:  What three words do you feel that best describe your cock?  

Manly, bouncy and delicious!




Now your turn!


No comments:

Post a Comment