Monday 4 August 2014

Question of the Week


A discussion of vacation experiences is the topic for this "Question of the Week".

As many of you know, I went to Hawaii recently and I made it a point to go naked on the beach when I could.  So my question (actually multiple parts) is as follows:

Have you ever planned a nude vacation (or a vacation that included some nude recreational or social activities)?  If not, what would be an ideal nude vacation for you?  Would it be something you would experience with family and friends or would it be a solo adventure?

My answer:

I have been on several vacations with part of the time designated for some nude experiences, whether going to a nude beach, a nudist resort, or experiencing a nude yoga class.  Nudity does not have to be sexual for me to enjoy the experience.  If you have never been nude on a beach and been swimming naked in the ocean, you don't know what you have been missing.

I have never been on a totally nude vacation, like a nude cruise.  I have been on weekend trips to nudist resorts and was nude for the weekend.  That is the closest that I have been to a totally nude vacation.

I have never been to Burning Man, but that might be on my bucket list if I had someone to go with me.  I am open to new beaches, resorts, etc., when I have a chance to experience them.  And I am OK with making a secluded beach a nude beach!  LOL!


I enjoy social nudism so having friends along for the fun would be great.  I am not opposed to a family member joining me, but I do not think there is any member really ready for that.  (Yes, I know about the Hawaii experience that I shared, but that was an isolated thing.  I don't really think he is in the nudist lifestyle...at least yet!)

Now your turn...

No comments:

Post a Comment