Monday 11 August 2014

Question of the Week: The 4-1-1 on Kissing


I am a very affectionate guy and I love to kiss.  I am open with kissing family members (in only the proper and acceptable way for the record!), but I am REALLY into kissing guys!  I love the sensuality of making out with my boyfriend, even if it doesn't lead to sex.  Of course if it does, I won't complain!

So the "Question of the Week" is:

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being most important), what is your true ranking on where good kissing falls in the list of a potential boyfriend?  Have you ever had a boyfriend who was a good kisser but bad in bed?  And have you ever had a boyfriend who was a bad kisser but could throw down in bed?

(I asked the question from a gay man's perspective, but answer as well if you are straight on where this falls for you with a female partner.)


My answer:

On a scale of 1-10, I would really rank "a good kisser" as probably an 8.5 - 9.0 on the importance scale.  I love to kiss so much and I would want a potential boyfriend to want to kiss me a lot!  I guess I would have to say it is not the most important thing for me, but it is pretty damn close!  LOL!

I really have not had a partner who was a good kisser but bad in bed.  And I have had some partners in bed who were hot when it comes to sex but kissing was not involved...at all.  But they are more "booty call" partners and not about a sensual connection.

I answer my questions without any editing.  I type it how I answer it.  I may need to learn to edit!  LOL!


Now your turn...


No comments:

Post a Comment