Monday 23 June 2014

Question of the Week

Today's Question:

Where have been three of the hottest places where you have jacked off with a buddy?










My Answer:

1)   The steam room at the Luxor in Las Vegas.  While it was literally hot, it was also hot because this guy was the one who initiated it and I was more than happy to join in the fun.  The rush of having to stop and start again each time someone walked in and then left, the hotness of this guy, and the need to do it quickly all added to a lot of fun.

2)   A secluded area at a beach in Mexico.  I was playing volleyball with some other men and women on the beach near the hotel I was staying at.  This one guy and I were chatting a lot and we continued our chat after the game.  One thing led to another after he learned that I was there with my bf at the time and he wanted to know if I wanted to play.  I told him that I didn't play around on him and he was OK with that.  He asked me if I was interested in walking down the beach and jacking off with him though and that was a little too tempting not to do because he was hot.  So we went down to this secluded area with some rocks and dropped our trunks down and enjoyed a nice time just jacking.

3)   With an ex-boyfriend.  I wanted to have sex but he wasn't in the mood.  He did have a lot going on at work but I thought that might relax him!  OK, it was about me!  He said for me to just jack off.  So I decided to get naked right there in front of him and jack off there.  He watched my show and he eventually had to pull his cock out and jack too.  Mission accomplished at least with a hot jackoff session together.  LOL!

Hope that these questions are not too personal.  Let me know your thoughts and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment