Monday 16 June 2014

Question of the Week

Hope you are enjoying these questions that have been featured every Monday.  Now for this week's question.  Please share your experiences below.  My answer is below the photo.  Enjoy!

Today's Question:

If I ask you who has been the most endowed man you have ever had sex with (whether it was top or bottom), who was it and what was the experience like the first time you played together?


My Answer:

The most well endowed man I think I have played with was a guy from Argentina who I met through a mutual friend.  He was in town for a week and my friend had a few guys over for dinner and drinks to meet him.  We actually connected pretty fast and made arrangements to get together before he left town.  (My friend was not trying to arrange a hook up with any of us at the party, but he was happy that we connected so well.)

We only had one night when our schedules would both free to go to dinner.  I picked him up and we had a nice dinner.  He was very handsome and was interesting to talk with.  I asked him if he wanted to go back to my place for a drink before heading back over to the friend's place and he said that he did.  I don't know if I thought there would be sex, but I did want to make out some with him!

We were relaxing and we did start making out some.  I remember sliding my hand over his jeans and I knew he was doing OK between his legs!  It wasn't long before we got naked and I remember seeing his cock when he turned around after sliding his underwear off and WOW!  He could tell I was surprised.  When I asked, he said that he was over 9" and it was quite thick too (although not the thickest I have been with).  We got into some oral and I was having to really work on him!  After a lot of oral play, I was shocked when he said he wanted me to fuck him!  I was a little relieved and yet a little disappointed!  I did and he seemed to enjoy it and I know I did.  The visual alone was enough to enjoy!  He couldn't stay the night so we showered afterwards and I drove him back to my friend's place.  

I was disappointed because we didn't get to see each other again before he left.  That was probably three years ago.  My friend still hears from him and told me that he is doing well and has a partner now.  I know his partner is enjoying himself!

OK...now your turn!


No comments:

Post a Comment